HORSESHOE TOP-END HOMESTEAD
Horseshoe Top-End's historic homestead in the Flinders Ranges is the ideal location to relax and enjoy the beautiful views of Moockra Tower and the Horseshoe Range from the comfort of the large lounge room or spacious verandah.
Click here for pricing
The self contained homestead can sleep up to 12 people and is located in a secluded, peaceful setting with impressive facilities including:
- Recently renovated kitchen with oven, hotplates, microwave and all cooking utensils.
- Modern bathroom.
- Heating and cooling - cosy open fire in the living room plus two reverse cycle air-conditioners.
- Sleeps up to 12 people in 4 large bedrooms. Two bedrooms with a queen size bed each and two bedrooms with two single beds and a bunk bed in each. Click here to see the floor plan.
- Campfire with seating (all the benefits of camping with the comforts of home).
- 240 volt grid connected power (no noisy generators).
- 2 refrigerators.
- Firewood provided.
- Large 50" (127cm) TV and DVD/CD player
- Pillow and quilt for each bed.
- Gas BBQ
- Good Telstra mobile phone coverage.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING
- Linen (sheets, towels, tea towels etc.)
- Food and drinks.
NO FIREARMS, CHAINSAWS OR MOTOR BIKES ALLOWED